Our client is a successful regional building consultancy practice with a small network of other UK locations. They currently employ a team of five quantity surveyors in their MK office and due to continuing successful performance, they have capacity to hire another qualified Quantity Surveyor immediately.
Their typical work includes commercial offices, industrial, education, leisure - both new build and refurbishment. Technical advisory services include feasibility studies, cost planning, measurement / take off, pre-contract QS tasks include preparing work schedules, BQ’s, tender/cost analysis. Post-contract QS tasks include valuations, variation assessment, settlement of final accounts and RCA preparation.
Broad person specification:
- A qualified commercial QS (MRICS), minimum 1+ year post qual experience up to Senior Surveyor level.
- Ideally a commercial private practice background (PQS) as opposed to contractor or residential developer.
- Good pre and post contract discipline / experience.
- Personable character and client facing experience / skills.
- Good communicator with negotiation skills.
- Locally based within a 30-mile radius MK office.
- Work winning capability and attributes.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have full & granted eligibility to work in the UK – those applicants requiring VISA support unfortunately cannot be considered at the present time.
Starting salary at 1 year post qualified is c£50k basic + car allowance and bonus opportunity.
At mjhrecruitment it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to match this specification, please drop us a line for a confidential chat on 0207 932 0090