Assistant CDM Adviser Principal Designer Forward Thinking Company Civil Structural Engineering Job
Your new company
A forward-thinking company that provides well-engineered design solutions for their clients. Successfully been operating for over 35 years our client has worked on a variety of multimillion-pound projects which are in a wide range of different sectors including, Automotive, Education, Commercial, Industrial and many more. They offer their employees a career where they can continually maintain and develop their expertise within their industry.
Your new role
- Preparing CDM documentation, writing reports, producing files/manuals, office administration etc.
- Attending meetings
- Responding to technical queries
- Reviewing designs
- Risk management
What you'll need to succeed
Have a Professional Construction and Health and Safety qualification
Ideally have or working towards membership of the Association for Project Safety and / or IOSH
However, a person with design, project or site management experience and willingness to gain the knowledge and experience in an enjoyable but sometimes challenging role will also be considered.
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working environment
- Professional development and training to help further your skills and career
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays with the option to purchase holidays
- Flexible Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.