Electrical Supervisor Monday - Friday, 45k DOE
We are currently working with a subcontractor who is coming to the second fix phase of their project. Due to continuing growth and workload, they are seeking to further build their team with an Electrical Supervisor to work within the team. The position would ideally suit someone with previous experience in Electrical work and someone with Electrical Management experience would be seriously considered.
They seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity and inclusion is the key to their success.
About the role:
The role will be primarily overseeing a team of Electrical operatives, working as part of a team and independently. The role will suit someone with experience of Electrical Management. 40 hour Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. There is on call allowance at £125pw. Van supplied. These positions are full-time Mon-Fri on site in the Longcross area.
- Previous experience in Electrical Supervisory work.
- Highly motivated, and keen to work in a fast-moving sector.
- Full valid manual driving licence.
- Experience of workplace health and safety.
- Electrical qualifications
- Electrical Installation NVQ and 17th or 18th Edition is essential.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please call Tyler on 07542858432 or apply now.