BREEAM Assessor | Award Winning Building Services Consultancy | Leeds
Permanent | Full-Time
Your new company
Our client is a leading Building Services Consultancy with an award winning team who deliver excellence in Building Services Design, Low Carbon Practices, Sustainability & Innovation. Operating across various UK locations, this consultancy delivers a range of forward-thinking Consultancy Services with expertise in M&E Design, Energy/Carbon Reductions, Sustainability, and M&E Cost and Compliancy services, supporting all sectors of the built environment.
Your new role
Duties will include:
- Managing and delivering your own projects.
- Assisting colleagues with their BREEAM projects
- Advising design engineers on BREEAM requirements.
- Assisting to secure new projects and opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Registered BREEAM Assessor.
- Good communication skills.
- Interested and confident to advise and support others.
- Organised with a flexible attitude.
- Responsible, punctual, reliable and hard-working.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level.
- Liaise with clients, professional teams, contractors and staff.
Preferred skills, experience & qualifications:
- A positive and highly motivated attitude.
- BREEAM AP an advantage.
- WELL, LEED, DREAM experience an advantage.
- Confident with Microsoft Office, predominately Word, Excel, and Outlook.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Full time employment (40hours per week).
- Full support and guidance for personal and professional development.
- 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 statutory days).
- Contributory Healthcare Scheme.
- Contributory Pension.
- Easily accessible office, well served by public transport.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Team socials and events.
Training and Development:
- Support to achieve BREEAM AP and/or WELL certification will be provided as required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.