BREEAM | Leading Consulting & Engineering Firm | Manchester
Permanent/Full-time | Competitive Salary
Your new company
Our client is a leading international Consulting and Engineering firm who are committed to Sustainability and Climate-Positive actions. They are made up of high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. They currently have exciting opportunities for BREEAM assessors of various levels to join their UK Sustainability team, delivering an existing, well established workload of projects across all sectors.
Your new role
- Undertaking BREEAM assessments from pre-assessment stage through to completion
- Completing evidence review and assessment throughout the design and construction stages for certification
- Producing and updating trackers to update design teams and others on progress made with the assessment process
- Liaising with team members, clients and others, working closely with other Tetra Tech disciplines to deliver projects
- Assisting with writing of sustainability statements to support planning applications
- Assisting with undertaking DREAM assessments for MOD projects
- Undertaking MOD Sustainability Appraisals to meet DIO requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified BREEAM assessor
- Individual has worked on BREEAM assessments and is comfortable and experienced in leading workshops and client meetings for BREEAM assessments
- The ability to interpret BREEAM related information from architectural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing drawings and specifications.
- Experience of working with design teams on a range of projects
- BSc or MSc in a related field
- Good understanding of building design and services
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external clients
- A team player who is enthusiastic and keen to share knowledge
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Windows applications
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills, someone who is used to managing their own workloads
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary
- Candidates may be expected to attain an appropriate level of UK security clearance
What you'll get in return
As well as offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package, our client is happy to offer flexible working for this role, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
discussion on your career.