Contract Support Role!
Your new role
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Contract Review meetings.
- Plan and arrange call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
- Create monthly Customer Report with Contract Manager.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice "better buying" is in place.
- Ensure CBRE systems (e.g. Ariba, Webquote) are in use and kept updated.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable.
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with contract manager/subcontractors.
- Create/raise Extra Works jobs.
- Create accurate POs in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin.
- Run and review P&Ls Monthly and influence P&L result.
- Run and review WIP reports at least weekly.
- Run open purchase order report weekly and review all open orders.
- Run and review Debt report weekly.
What you'll need to succeed
Use of MS Office
Good financial knowledge and previous Contract support experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.