Part II Architectural Assistant
Your new company
I am looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to work for a local practice, they are a highly skilled group of architects and designers and that pride themselves on being easy and fun to work with, providing a professional service from start to finish. They have a consensual approach to regeneration, master planning and design that is reflected through all stages of its project work.
Your new role
- To work on projects focusing on RIBA stages 0 - 4 using AutoCAD
- Reporting to the Senior Architect or Associate on each project
- You will be working on multiple high end residential projects at various project stages.
What you'll need to succeed
- RIBA Part 2 qualified
- Able to demonstrate at least 2 years' work experience on relevant projects in the UK
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in medium to large scale projects
What you'll get in return
This role offers up to £28,000 and others benefits including providing support for professional subscriptions and qualifications to further people's careers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.