Facilities Manager, Leeds, National consultancy
Your new company
A national property consultancy with a fantastic regional Facilities Management team require a Building & Technical Services Coordinator to join their team.
Your new role
You will be part of an excellent and experienced team on site on one of the most well known sites in Leeds City Centre.
What you'll need to succeed
- H&S qualification IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
- Ability to use own initiative and innovate
- Excellent communicator and organiser with the ability to keep on top of multiple tasks at once
- Proven operational experience in technical services and maintenance
- Experience in liaising with contractors
- Numerate with analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Excellent level of IT literacy, including Microsoft office and CAFM software packages
- Eye for detail and able to work to deadlines
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary as well as an excellent holiday package (including holiday off)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.