Your new company
The Facilities Coordinator (FC) will be part of the School team. The FC will share the School's aims for the pupils, support and contribute towards its policies of equal opportunity, behaviour management and independence skills. The FC is the link between the company and the school and is responsible for supervising the security, cleaning, health and safety, heating and ventilation and general maintenance within the School premises and grounds to the standards set.
Your new role
● Main key holder responsible for unlocking and locking school premises; setting and monitoring alarms.
● Responsible for site security ensuring access to keys given only to authorised personnel and the site is secure at the end of each day of use.
● To be the primary site contact with contractors, supervising, signing off completed work, keeping records of same and all deliveries.
● To complete audits of sub-contractors as required.
● Development Review (PDR) administration.
● Maintain a full cleaning service to the school, directly managing the cleaning team using the team supervisor effectively to achieve the required standard inside and out. Undertake site specific tasks such as the cleaning of slippery floors, floods, spillages, and bodily fluids (which are not on children or their clothing), cleaning off or painting out graffiti, removal of litter, sweeping play areas and general janitorial duties.
● Assisting with pulling together detailed work plans for school holidays and taking part in delivering/carrying out these plans.
● To act as COSHH Coordinator, Risk & COSHH Assessment Champion relating to Soft Services To assist the Head teacher and colleagues by providing portering, handyman services managed through the Helpdesk at all times
What you'll need to succeed
▪ Sound knowledge of IT systems
▪ Enjoys a challenge
▪ Experience of working with people at all levels
▪ Highly Organised ▪ Reliable, conscientious with an eye for detail
▪ Sound problem solving abilities.
▪ Experience in FM
▪ COSHH Drive and enthusiasm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.