Full time Inbound Customer Service Advisors required to join reputable company based in Manchester. HYBRID.
Your new company;
This extremely reputable company based in Manchester city centre are recruiting numerous customer service advisors due to company growth.
Your new role;
You will be working as a inbound customer service advisor, your duties will include;
- Customer service
- Taking inbound calls of customers
- Processing orders
- Taking general queries
- Live chats
- Using internal database to log updates on files
What you'll need to succeed;
To be a successful candidate for this role you will need most of the below attributes;
- Customer service experience (over the phone or face to face)
- Positive work ethic
- Desire to help customers rather then to get through as many calls as possible
- Attention to detail
- Team player
What you'll get in return;
If you are successful for this role you will get many benefits, below are just a couple of them;
- Hybrid working (75% at home, 25% in the office)
- Manchester city centre location
- Excellent training and support
- Pension scheme
- Option to work overtime if wanted
- Free tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Modern offices and up to date tech
- Many more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.