Assistant Site Manager - Construction - Competitive Salary + Package
Your new company
Award winning, 5 star house builders who pride themselves on high quality homes operating across the East, South and London, with a vision for exceptional homes and sustainable communities
Your new role
Working on a busy site in Cambridge you will be reporting in to the Site Manager, where you will assist in managing the development of the site through to completion, this will involve ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the Site team and subcontractors.
You will be expected to:
- Support the Site Manager in coordinating trades, direct labour and materials to meet the production programme
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Team, ensure that regular Sales/Build meetings are attended, all Sales/Build procedures are adhered to, and inspections of all show homes are carried out
- Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Site Manager may determine; in particular, as and when required, deputise for the Site Manager
- Support the Site Manager, in ensuring that the on-site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload and resources
- Be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to customers
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a similar role
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- First Aid
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.