Client side project manager required for the significant redevelopment of an iconic and well-known London based venue, home to c.200 tenants. Supporting the project director, our client is seeking an ambitious individual to progress their career on a high profile redevelopment project.
The purpose of the role is:
- To develop, monitor, coordinate and control the redevelopment project on behalf of our client
- To act as the key day to day project interface ensuring that our client’s project objectives are met and that the project is delivered to time and cost targets and to agreed quality standards
- To monitor and report to an agreed timetable on the delivery of all our client’s obligations under the Development Agreement.
- To monitor, review and report on the Development Partner performance against the Development Agreement obligations and agreed performance standards.
- To identify and address other property/operational matters which may have a direct or indirect impact on the redevelopment project.
In addition to the above it would also be useful if you have experienced delivering projects in live environments, used to having day to day interaction with tenants and external customers. This role would suit someone who has worked on large scale industrial buildings and/or mixed use developments. Experience gained with a consultancy, client side or master developer will be of interest.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org