World leading multidisciplinary seeking a Senior Building Surveyor, Liverpool, North West, fleixble working.
Job Title: Senior Building Surveyor
Location: Liverpool, North west, homebased working
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 basic salary + car allowance + excellent benefits package
Your new company
Internationally renowned and world leading integrated project management consultancy with strong relationships across multiple public and private sectors; commercial, education, healthcare, defence, major infrastructure, energy etc. With one of the worlds largest networks of multidisciplinary property professionals this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to work on some of the countries most interesting projects.
They are a world leading employer in the real estate industry that operate a fully flexible working arrangement, time split between the office and home as required. As an innovator in technology you will have all the required tools to be able to work remotely and service clients.
Your new role
This is an all encompassing Building Surveyor, not just dealing with building defects but to ensure that they are well maintained and continue to work well. It is a combined condition survey and strategic asset role. With equal amount of involvement in professional services and project management this a role that will be diverse and varied in its workload. Duties include:
- Condition Surveys - more than 1bn ft2 of condition surveys, covering energy surveys, defect diagnosis, planned preventative maintenance, and asset condition surveys.
- Fire risk assessments, advising on environmental management and various health and safety matters within the commercial, residential, education, government and industrial sectors.
- Pre-acquisition surveys from a single built asset through to large multi-property portfolios.
- Employers Agent NEC3/4 supervisory responsibilities on major public sector projects
- Project management: feasibility studies, design and specification on existing buildings and small-scale extension/new-builds.
- Dilapidations for both landlord and tenant.
- Party wall advice
- Conservation advice on heritage sites.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Senior Building Surveyor will be MRICS chartered or working towards making an APC submission. You must be able to demonstrate and in depth knowledge of building defects and be able to carry out surveys independently and guide schedules of work. The successful Building Surveyor will have the ability to cover the entire life cycle of a project from feasibility through to maintenance support.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.