Architectural Technician role in Newcastle up to £45,000
Your new company
Your new company is based in Newcastle Upon Tyne. There is free parking and public transport close to the office. Company is one of the UK's largest privately-owned construction and support services groups. They work with selected contractors and partners, across diverse skillset of their group, to build beautiful, practical family homes. Homes are built to the highest standards of traditional craftsmanship while incorporating specification that's way above the industry standard across every price range.
Your new role
To produce technical drawings for the Company's developments and to co-ordinate and liaise with all members of the Design Team, including external consultants to ensure that all technical information meets with the required specification and is delivered to agreed programmes.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need 4-5 years of Architectural Technician experience in a similar environment, along with exceptional attention to detail, and a friendly and professional approach to working alongside the Design Team and external consultants. Knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit software. Strong communication skills are just as important as your motivated and forward-thinking attitude.
What you'll get in return
- In addition, you will be a self-starter, able to prioritise and manage your own diary to ensure that service level agreements are met effectively.
- Wide range of rewards and benefits, including 33 days annual leave, a great pension of 6% and valuable life assurance.
- Extra benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, discounts at restaurants and cinemas with a Taste Card, annual flu vaccine, and Health & Wellbeing and Life Management Support for you and your family.
- Smarter working policy. Hybrid model, which means part of the week you can be working from home.
- Salary of £35,000 - £45,000 DoE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.