Senior EHS Manager role with one of London's leading interior fitout organisations.
Your new company
Your new company is one of London's leading fitout specialists. They offer distinguished and exceptional work for office spaces across the London area. From conception to design to build, they offer the highest level of customer service throughout the whole process, priding themselves on the work they deliver - the highest quality.
They have carried out work for some of the world's biggest companies, and worked alongside some of the biggest contractors in the industry.
Your new role
Your new role means you are responsible for ensuring compliance of EHS standards across all BPC sites, supporting strategies for continuous improvement and driving forward a proactive EHS Approach. Responsibilities include:
- Perform on-site inspections to identify safety, health, and environmental risks
- Develops/maintains health and safety procedures for all areas of the company
- Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety, and other relevant topics
- Monitors compliance with safety procedures
- Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings
- Attends all internal and external meetings as required
- Maintains all aspects of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001
- Maintains all requirements of current accreditations, namely, Achilles, CHAS, CCS
- Prepares and monitors all environmental submissions for projects eg WELL, BREEAM, LEED and assists project team to procure materials which are suitable for the project
- Produces monthly EHS Reports which stipulate monthly performance for the Directors
- Responsible for running Quarterly EHS Meetings with the Senior Company Stakeholders to report on performance and review all company objectives and metrics
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have good experience within a similar role and excellent knowledge. They will be an effective communicator and will be able to lead a team. Attention to detail is key
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent company benefits, paid travel, and the opportunity to work within an organisation that takes pride in its work and its' employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.