Your new company
This company are one of the leading international real estate providers, offering clients a comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: Property Development, Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management, and Investment Management.
With a global presence in over 30 countries, they have knowledge of local markets, combined with global market intelligence. They are trusted by investors, corporates, private clients, homeowners, landowners, and farmers across the UK.
As part of continued growth, in response to an extremely busy market, they are now looking for an Associate Director with experience of Valuations to join their Kent office. The role will be working within a team of 12, 10 fee earners, spread across 3 offices. Whilst in the initial stages you will need to be working from the Kent office, once you're set up within the team you can work from home or one of the other locations as freely as you choose.
The business has enjoyed double digit growth across the last 4 years, that includes the time during the pandemic, proving that the structure and the client base are well established and sustainable even in the hardest of times. This role will allow someone to either step up into an Associate role or continue their development as one within a larger, more profitable business.
Your new role
Your new role The Valuation team is a key professional services provider across the South East and Nationally. As an Associate Director, requirements include undertaking a mix of valuation work throughout the South Eastern Region for a range of purposes but predominantly for loan security. The South East Valuation team cover a range of sectors to include high value residential, residential, and commercial investments, residential and mixed use development schemes, and portfolios.
- Manage your individual fee earning target
- Understands what generates revenue and makes profit
- Secure referrals from clients to other Business Lines where possible in order to boost the overall fee income of the business
- Attending client meetings where required
- Managing client relationship
- Manages existing client relationships at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Can identify new business opportunities outside own discipline and pass on
- Responsible for managing small to medium sized instructions or subsections of major projects
- Has broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines
- Builds own network within and outside of the Valuation Business Line
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Demonstrable record of delivery in the UK Real Estate market within a consultancy or client background, preferably focused on valuation work
- Experience in managing a varied and challenging workload, and people management
- Previous experience of enhancing performance through growth and profitability
- Working knowledge of Argus/KEL or other valuation software
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £51k including a car allowance, a bonus (paid out 9 years in a row to date), along with 25 days holiday + bank holidays which goes up to 30 after time served, reimbursement for APC and professional examination costs, professional fees paid for, pension options and life assurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Andrew Dique now on 020 8464 6678. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.