£Competitive day rate
South East London
Immediate interviews available
Chartered Building Surveyor needed in South East London.
Are you a chartered Building Surveyor looking for an exciting new challenge with a prestigious local charity? Do you have a strong Building Surveyor background? Are you looking for a part-time Building Surveyor role with flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Part-time - 1 or 2 days per week
- £Competitive day rate
- Outside IR35.
- Weekly pay.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for a well-established local charity.
- Competitive day rate.
- Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
Hays Property and Surveying are working exclusively with a great local charity in South East London to find an excellent Building Surveyor with recent experience in social housing or a similar setting.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across South East London. On a temporary basis, joining the Estates department to deliver surveys across their estate. You will be providing advice and expertise to deliver the building surveying.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level qualified
- Chartered status/membership.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Contract administration experience.
- Background knowledge of Town Planning or Architecture is also desirable.
- RICS accredited property related qualification/membership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work across a dispersed team and ability to self-motivate managing workload
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this temporary Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Dique now on 020 9464 6678. If this Building Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.