Full time customer service team manager needed to join extremely reputable company on a fixed term basis.
Your new company - Your new company is based in Manchester and are looking to employ a Customer Service Team manager on a 6 - 9 month fixed term contract.
Your new role - Customer service team manager. This role has become vacant due to maternity cover. For the right candidate this role could lead into a permanent role or be extended. Your duties will include;
- Helping the customer service team and improving overall customer service
- Conducting training
- Helping with KPIs and monitoring KPIs
- Delegating tasks and duties to members of the team
- Track and report ongoing customer issues
- To encourage a positive and healthy work environment
- Enrolling 1 2 1 s with staff to develop skills
Team manager experience(preferably for a customer service team)Customer service experience Leadership Ability to engage with staff and motivate staffExperience training staff Self motivation, determinations, ambition Ability to adapt to new situations e.g. when plans change Able to adapt to challenges and changes Decision making and problem solving skills
What you'll need to succeed - To be a successful candidate for this role the below attributes will be required;
What you'll get in return - If you have been successful for this role you will receive the below benefits;
- Manchester city centre location
- Hybrid working
- Competitive wage (£27,000 to £29,000 depending on experience)
- Up to date equipment and modern offices
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks
- Pension plan
- Many more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.