Relocate to stunning New Zealand! Remote interviews and flexible start dates!
Your new company
A career at this leading Kiwi consultancy offers many opportunities. People are the key to their success and that's why they present you with challenging career opportunities on a range of exciting projects. Their mission is to deliver meaningful outcomes that will make a real difference to clients and communities. Projects this company are involved in include; healthcare, commercial, high end residential and educational. With the current building services climate they are busier than ever and are looking to expand their already established team.
Your new role
Senior Project Engineer responsible for the delivery of engineering services from design through to construction. You will be responsible for the delivery of medium and large sized single and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Delivering technical Engineering and operations excellence
- Providing superior client service
- Focus on commercial results and delivering value to business
- Driving performance through our people
What you'll need to succeed
- A relevant tertiary qualification combined with equivalent training, accreditation and experience
- Chartered Engineering (or equivalent) status is desirable
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional engineering experience across the full project life-cycle and responsibility for delivering projects.
What you'll get in return
This business has a strong focus on training and invests heavily in the development of their staff, this includes lunch and learn sessions where guest speakers present to staff on new technology and developments within the industry. They also offer generous annual leave of 5 weeks and flexible work arrangements.
VISA and Relocation assistance are also considered for the right applicant and their family. Remote interviews and flexible start date,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.