CDM Consultant role working alongside some the London's biggest clients.
Your new company
Your new company is a London based consultancy working with some of the best clients on some of the biggest projects, including the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Wembley Park, the V&A Museum, and many more. They are an independent, multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy that provides five core services - Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Health & Safety, and Monitoring Survey & Due Dilligence. Established 60 years ago, this company remains a close-knit yet nationwide organisation that values quality, relationships with clients, and employees, demonstrating that through its excellent culture and benefits.
Your new role
You will be working as part of the CDM/H&S team but will be capable of working with minimum supervision, carrying out all relevant requirements of the CDM Regulations including, but not limited to:
* Acting in the CDM Advisor role to Clients
* Acting in the Principal Designer role
* Advising the Principal Designer on their duties under the Regulations
* Providing general health & safety consultancy services
* Providing construction site health and safety support services.
These duties and responsibilities are indicative and not exhaustive.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have a NEBOSH General certificate and be a member of IOSH or an equivalent organisation. You will need a good understanding of the role of a CDM Consultant. Experience is preferable but not essential. You will also be a good communicator and proficient with IT.
What you'll get in return
You will receive excellent company benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Twice yearly pay reviews
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Car allowance where eligible
- Bonus payment, subject to performance and profitability
- Accidental death and group life insurances
- Sickness insurance scheme
- PMI where eligible
- Payment of 1 professional membership, including APC where relevant
- Mobile phone where eligible
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 26 after 1 calendar year (Apr to Mar)
- Childcare vouchers, Ride2Work, Eye Care Vouchers, etc
- Flexitime policy
- Early closure on Friday (4.30pm)
Additionally there are great training opportunities designed to further your career, alongside loads of social events in an organisation that prides itself on its culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.