Senior OD Specialist | Up to £41k | Manchester | Hybrid
Your new company
Our client is an experienced and trustworthy public sector organisation who provide housing and community services. They are looking to recruit a Senior Organisational Development Specialist to join their growing team.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be required to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders across the organisation to improve individual and organisational performance through the implementation of their People and Culture strategy and the planning, design, development, delivery, implementation, continuous evaluation and improvement of a range of Organisational Development projects and initiatives including, reward, values and behaviours, engagement, performance frameworks, agile working, talent management, succession planning, learning and development and health and wellbeing.
Some other responsibilities include:
* Deliver a comprehensive Organisational Development service across the organisation aligned to their People and Culture strategy and in line with the corporate strategy and values and behaviours of the organisation.
* Design, and deliver high quality and impactful facilitated workshops on a range of subjects to different employee groups to support the design and delivery of their people and culture objectives.
* Support organisational performance through the implementation and embedding of their performance framework and processes.
* Proactively review and make recommendations that enable us to enhance their offers, services and systems, leveraging technology and the latest industry thinking to develop, automate and implement key processes & initiatives that are effective, efficient and enhance the learner experience and colleague offer.
* To ensure that Equality, Diversity and Inclusion is a key consideration in HR policies, initiatives and interventions.
* To ensure all communications that come from the People Services Team are considered and consistent, bearing in mind their organisational brand.
What you will need to succeed
* Chartered CIPD Status (or equivalent)
* 3 to 4 years' experience working in an Organisational Development role with senior managers
* Experience in planning, designing and delivering multiple organisational development projects and initiatives across the business.
* Experience working in a consultative capacity with managers to evaluate and diagnose organisational, behavioural or workforce capability requirements and gaps within a department or function.
* Strong facilitation skills with an ability to design and deliver high quality and impactful facilitated workshops to a range of employee groups.
* Significant experience in scoping, developing, designing and delivering a wide range of blended learning and organisational development interventions and products that reflect best practices and current thinking and have a demonstrable impact on organisation, department, team and colleague development and growth.
* Experience in drafting and developing policies and management guidance documents, supporting materials and user guides to support the implementation of OD initiatives and projects.
What you will get in return
* Medicash level 1
* 3% employer, 11.4 employee pension contribution
* 27 days holiday plus bank holiday
* Christmas shutdown
* Retail discount
* Health checks
* Free parking
* *Plus other beneifts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.