Full Time Electrical Supervisor
Your new role
- To supervise a multi disciplinary team with a hands on approach
- To carry out PPM and reactive maintenance tasks in accordance with client service level standards
- Supervise on-site operations including workflow management of PPM
- Arranging permits to work
- HV/LV AP for site
- Ensuring all H&S, statutory regulations and RAMS are adhered to
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, as well having a proactive attitude towards problem solving. You will need to be a hard working individual with a detail orientated mindset with exceptional standards and an ability to appropriate standards of behaviour to all stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary working as part of a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team, with opportunity to progress.
Great company benefits and parking space.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.