HSE Advisor - Permanent - Competitive salary
Your new company
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HSE Advisor to join a leading organisation who operate worldwide and deliver tailor-made development and manufacturing services to a range of customers across the globe. With a strong value proposition, you will be joining a collaborative business who nurture their people while adding value to society. With a proven track record of consistently delivering on demanding customer needs, this company operate an inclusive and innovative culture with more growth on the horizon.
Your new role
Reporting into the Health & Safety Manager, the main purpose of your role is to provide professional HSE advice and support to managers and staff across the site to ensure compliance with legislation and corporate requirements. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the implementation of HSE requirements
- Undertake specific risk assessments and support/lead investigations
- Provide guidance and support to line management
- Provide coaching and mentoring to HSE role holders including safety representatives
- Develop communication material including tool box talks and newsletters
- Participate in audit programme, inspections and safety conversations
- Generate training material and deliver training on a variety of HSE topics
- Monitor and communicate status of action plans to stakeholders
- Work closely with the HSE and engineering team
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you must have NEBOSH as a minimum, diploma highly desirable, along with proven experience in manufacturing, pharma or chemical in a similar role. You will enjoy working as part of a team and be able to communicate with all levels of the business. You will have experience generating and implementing safe systems of work, show credibility and thrive working in a fast paced environment. This is a collaborative role so you must be approachable, open to new ideas and have the ability to create relationships with managers across the function.
What you'll get in return
This role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary depending on experience plus a discretionary bonus; salary details available upon application. An excellent benefits package including flexible holiday scheme allowing you to buy or sell holidays, private medical and pension. Full benefits package also available on request.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.