Machine operator, Machinist, Deeside, Flintshire, Manufacturing
Your new company
Group provide sustainable recycled paper, corrugated cardboard and flexible packaging manufacturing solutions as well as solutions for waste management and the recovery of waste. Sustainability begins with our values - we care, we value and we challenge.
Your new role
Working to strict quality controls, you will need to have a keen eye for detail and able to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. The role is set-up and run a machine to convert printed reels into stocks of labels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Die Cutting Skills
- Setting up of belts
- Setting up of stacking unit
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Previous print and packaging experience
- Good problem solving skills
- Full training given, however previous experience in operating automatic slitting/inspection machinery required.
- Understanding and knowledge of coating adhesives, additives and release agents
What you'll get in return
Salary £22,395 - £23,707 when fully trained.
The role operates on a 24/7 shift rota pattern.
A reasonable level of fitness is required as the role involves some physical activity e.g. lifting & bending.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.