Site Manager (Interiors) - London - £60,000 + package
Our client is a leading top tier contractor both in the UK and internationally, with 100 year history.
We are supporting their search for a Site Manager to join the team on a £200M, 650 unit Residential high-rise Development in London.
The core and structures are complete so the focus of your work will be managing and overseeing the interior/trade packages. The role will focus on fit out trades for one block support/coordinate and liaise with other managers across the project.
As Site Manager you will have strong process driven experience, and take responsibility for:
- Package Management for fit out trades including: tiling, temporary services, blockwork etc
- First Aider, Fire Marshal, Fire safety manager, Hot works Responsible person, MEWP and MCWP Co-ordination.
- Site Logistics and coordinate with the Subbies on logistics.
- Quality Inspections, COSHH Co-ordination, ensuring a safe working environment is maintained at all times.
You will have/be:
- A relevant construction qualification and SMSTS
- A broad rounded knowledge of construction methods and be process driven.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise and multi task due to high volumes of work and tight deadlines;
- A confident communicator and able to build relationships with subcontractors and stakeholders;
- a passion for quality service delivery;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.