Principal Structural Engineer - £60k negotiable - Birmingham - Perm role
Your new company
This multinational, high-end consultancy is well renowned for its aspirational and exceptional service. Its office in Birmingham offers a world-class working environment with over 6,000 colleagues based across 25 countries offering all the support and perspective you could ever ask for.
Your new role
you'll manage a qualified team of design engineers with varying levels of experience. You'll be the key point of contact for your Associate Director across your region. Reviewing and coordinating the workload across your team will be a constant in this position, as well as your ability to lead, develop and mentor a team.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- A strong foundation within the Structural Engineering field particularly projects consisting of steel data centres, logistic hubs, industrial buildings, food and beverage and automotive.
- Significant years of experience enabling you to supply technical leadership.
- The ability to maintain and develop your own client portfolio.
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you'll be rewarded with:
- Becoming the pioneer in a rapidly-growing, dynamic workplace with development opportunities and support on your career path.
- A competitive salary based on performance and output.
- Promising career within one of the market leaders within the Civil and Structural industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.