Permanent part time opportunity in central Cambridge
Your new company
Your new company is a national facilities management organisation who are looking for a cleaning supervisor to join their facilities team for a site based in Cambridge.
Saturday and Sunday 8 hours a day + overtime available
Your new role
The Cleaner that all cleaning duties are undertaken
responsible for the equipment, uniform, chemical and consumables you use and are required to ensure that you use them all as instructed and with adequate care to prevent wastage and damage.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of prestigious office cleaning, particularly in a corporate office environment.
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve and exceed required standards.
- Excellent level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to arrange staff adequately to overcome any staff shortages.
- Ability to constantly assess staff and look to develop and provide training as necessary.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a great opportunity to join a company on a permanent basis and offering the below benefits.
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension schemes
* Cycle scheme
* Company sick pay
* Flexible Working policy where applicable and feasible
* Personal Development opportunities: our appraisal process is designed to identify your training needs and the personal development.
* Staff canteen
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.