Edinburgh Architectural Studio seek Landscape Director
Your new company
A growing Architectural studio who work internationally seek a Director for their Landscape Architectural division.
They have a diverse business which spans across a wide range of sectors including commercial, residential, public sector, retail and leisure. This is truly a great time to join this organisation, who have ambition plans for the next 5 years.
Your new role
Would be best suited to a Landscape Director who still wants to get involved in design, as well as staff management and business development. A lot of roles at their level are very management focused, and strategy related. Or managing a P&L etc. In this job, you will very much still be designing and managing projects, alongside the management and business side of the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (or equivalent)
- Significant experience in the design and deliver of project.
- International project experience would be beneficial
- You will have significant experience in a consultancy environment with an exemplary track record in design and delivery of landscape projects; and proven success in client management and business development
- Experience as an expert witness at public inquiry is desirable although not essential
- Typically we would expect someone to have a minimum of ten years' experience to have the skills and knowledge required to undertake this role successfully
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills are a requirement for this role
What you'll get in return
- 30 days annual leave
- 37.5 hr per week contract
- 6% pension
- Private medical
- Death in Service
- Yearly salary review
- 2 days office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.