Site Agent - Thames Water Project.
Your new company
You will be working for one of the Top 3 utility providers here in the UK- helping to connect, heat and power the country from Lands End to John O'Groats. Our sector expertise stretches across the Telecoms, Gas and Water, working with emerging technologies to the most exacting standards of safety and quality.
Your new role
We are looking for an experienced Civils Agent to lead our Site team on these multi-disciplined, Design & Build Frameworks cover projects on Infrastructure (below ground assets) and Non-Infrastructure (above ground assets), for construction and refurbishment of operational treatment, collection or distribution facilities.
What you'll need to succeed
Lifting Appointed Person
First Aid at Work
Thames Water Passport
Temporary Works Supervisor/Coordinator training
What you'll get in return Desirable
* Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
* Free Life Assurance
* 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
* Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyles
* Two employee Share Scheme options
* Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Private healthcare
* Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
* 24/7 GP Services
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.