Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Construction - Negotiable salary and package
Your new company
They are an established fit-out and refurbishment contractor that has completed numerous projects for blue-chip high profile clients valued up to circa £5m. Due to continued success and plenty of repeat business they are a fast growing company
Your new role
Due to continued growth and an ever increasing order book, they are now looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
- Negotiating contracts with end clients and sub-contractors
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for projects
- Preparing cash-flow projections
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on-site
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals such as site managers, project managers and estimators
- Monthly reports
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience working in a similar role
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing commercial team with a very busy client while receiving on the job training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.