Building Maintenance contractor Liverpool looking for a Project Manager
Project Manager wanted for Building maintenance contractor in Liverpool
Your new company
Hays are working with a specialised commercial painting and decorating company based in Liverpool. They provide painting, decorating and various maintenance services including pre-decorative repairs, upvc/prc window and door replacement, fencing / gate repairs and replacement, repairs to guttering, fascia and soffits, brickwork repairs and patch rendering. They pride themselves on constantly growing and evolving to stay ahead of the competitors, and it is in fact their diverse and enthusiastic team who provide this drive and ambition.
Your new role
- You will be working closely with and reporting to the Area Manager and Commercial Manager.
- Manage the selection and formation of site personnel teams (including Sub Contractors) as determined by individual contracts.
- Manage site teams, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of individual contracts.
- Assist in the selection of suppliers.
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time in conjunction with the Area Manager.
- Identify site hazards and ensure risk assessments and control methods are implemented via the Construction Phase Health and Safety plan and risk assessment method statements.
- Ensure individual contracts comply with Legal and Statutory requirements, including Health, Safety and Welfare requirements
- Manage meetings with work colleagues and or Clients/Customers when necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will hold a current SMSTS or have completed a relevant NVQ, and will have experience of completing a similar role within in a joinery, building maintenance, fire compartmentation works or a similar environment. You will have held a Project Manager position for at least 5 years. Competence with Word and Excel are essential, as is a full clean driving licence.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a role with potential for growth and development. They are offering a competitive remuneration package and are an equal opportunities employer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.