Land & Planning Manager job, perm, £62K+. Join leading large housing association in this exciting post!
Your new company
A leading large housing association based in West Bromwich with stock across the West Midlands is currently hiring a new Land & Planning Manager to join their development directorate to head up all work related to land management and ganging planning permission.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the Commercial Director the post holder will be responsible for all identification of land opportunities, making land purchase offers, completing acquisitions, and eventually achieving planning consent. Ultimately, the purpose of the role will be to ensure a supply of sufficient planning consented plots to support the organisations' wider Development Directorate Business Plan.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in similar roles involving the above mentioned responsibilities (proven track record!)
- Ability to work towards tight acquisition and planning deadlines
- Ability to identify and realise land opportunities independently
- Ability to produce high quality board reports
- Experience of producing detailed financial appraisals
- Membership to relevant professional body (RICS, MRTPI, NAEA)
- Degree related to surveying or planning
- Project management experience
- Experience using Eque2, COINS, or similar commercial system
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary dependant on experience is available as well as fantastic holiday, trust based flexible working, fixed contribution pension schemes, and wider benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.