CAD Technician (Civil & Structural) £26k Permanent role
Your new company
A multi award-winning consultancy that prides themselves on delivering a quality and innovative full design and property service.
Your new role
Become an integral part of the design team. Liaise with engineers, contractors and architects throughout the process of producing high quality and accurate design drawings whilst constantly adhering to high standards of environmental and health & safety guidelines.
Represent the client with the utmost professionalism at all times.
Nature of the projects can vary from small niche and bespoke but high quality 3-5 residential housing to entire housing estates complete with additional amenities.
What you'll need to succeed
- CAD experience particularly AutoCAD, Revit or similar modelling software.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail whilst producing a consistent level of accuracy and clarity regarding your work.
- A team player with initiative, flexibility and who is highly organised.
What you'll get in return
- Very friendly and progressive thinking company to work for
- Well established company within the local community
- Fantastic opportunities to progress within the company
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Discounted Town Parking and Green Train Travel schemes available
- A company that invests in it's employees health & wellbeing
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.