The opportunity to work for a large company on an exceptional new site based in Cambridge.
Your new company
Is a large company that provides facilities management for a number of clients around the country. They provide a great benefit scheme.
Your new role
- Compliant delivery of Technical Services on the site
- PPM and Reactive maintenance
- Compliance with legislative, company, and regional policy relating to Health & Safety, and Environmental governance
- Maintaining a healthy and safe environment for staff and visitors at all times
- Current and emerging industry good practice in respect of the Services
- Strong customer relationships
What you'll need to succeed
- ONC or equivalent in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong leadership qualities
- Great communication skills
- Can do attitude
What you'll get in return
- £45,000 salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal recognition awards
- Discounts on large retailers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.