The opportunity to work for a large company on an exceptional new site based in Cambridge.
Your new company
Is a large company that provides facilities management for a number of clients around the country. They provide a great benefit scheme.
Your new role
- To carry out PPM, Reactive Maintenance and extra works requirements in accordance with set schedules. And service level agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure standards are maintained to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the site systems.
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- Fault finding and remedial works as required
- Weekly and periodic inspections as per H&S Inspection matrix
- Assist with other PPM/extra works related tasks
What you'll need to succeed
- City and Guilds or equivalent in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- experience of maintaining some of the following; HV/LV, MCC's, Switchboards, Generators, Lighting, Bus Bars, Invertors, DB's, UPS's,
- Understanding of BMS systems
- Flexibility and a 'can do' attitude
What you'll get in return
- £38,000 Salary
- Training and development programme
- Internal recognition awards
- Discounts on large retailers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.