National Property Director (refrigeration), from 55k, hybrid, mobile (with company car)
Your new company
You would be working for a prominent company to cover the delivery of their stores nationwide. You would be for cover the Hard Services FM, working within the team responsible for rollout projects and refrigeration.
Your new role
The role will encompass all aspects of the refrigeration category including specification, strategy, tenders, contractor, and consultant management as well as managing a small team of direct reports. Some of your daily duties will be: -
* Gathering information and data and coordinating projects as per national business requirements
* Managing consultants, contractors, vendors as well as suppliers and preparing contracts, as necessary.
* Handling all budgets and all aspects of project resources, deadlines, and milestones.
* Responsible for refrigeration/cooling systems maintenance compliance and contractor performance
* Consider the impact on KPI management of projects
The workweek would be from Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm with the hybrid opportunity of 2 days a week remote working.
What you'll need to succeed
An ideal candidate will have a great deal of experience in Refrigeration Engineering and Facilities Management. They will also possess drive, innovation, effective leadership skills, and a passion for high standards and compliance. You will need to possess relevant qualifications in Refrigeration and M&E Engineering
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive a salary starting from £55k and rising to £81k and a benefits package that includes 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, an electric company car, a company pension, and Private employee medical insurance, among others.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.