Facilities Manager, Birmingham City Centre, Flexible Hours, Salary - 33k to 35k
Your new company
Your employer would be an international engineering and consulting group specialising in rail and public transport. Your role would reside in the Business Support department as a Facilities Manager to assist with effectively managing the Office Facilities and Services in their Birmingham office. .
Your new role
This new role would initially focus on supporting the planned move management of their offices and the strengthening of their supplier database and the implementation of a CAFM system for the offices to support the Facilities' operations. The role is office-based, but it will also be required to travel to other sites/offices at times. Other main duties will include
- To ensure the efficient running of the office facilities and provide an excellent level of service in a professional working environment
- Management of all hard and soft Facilities services including implementing new maintenance contracts where required
- Responding to issues raised via the Facilities Helpdesk
- Ensuring compliance with environmental, health & safety standards as well as Co-ordination and management of all PPM maintenance activities
- Overseeing and agreeing on contracts and services as well as supplier management
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need experience in Facilities Management and have a history of managing office fit-out projects and office moves and insourcing/managing PPM contracts and suppliers in addition to implementing FM systems. Knowledge of maintenance requirements within a commercial office and holding a NEBOSH/IOSH qualification would be desirable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.