Project Manager - Civils - Negotiable
Your new company
One of the UK's leading infrastructure contractors working on schemes both in the UK and overseas operating across a number of sectors including Rail, Water, Transport, and Energy.
Your new role
- To manage and successfully deliver projects within the business
- To manage customer relationships, and retain customers by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver projects to time, cost, and quality targets and standards;
- Manage the customer relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to manage expectations;
- Ensure the Company and Divisional procedures and policies are followed by the relevant teams, i.e. the Business Management System, including the Process Operating Model;
- Manage external consultants (e.g. design) to enable delivery - driving value, customer focus and achievement of the project's objectives
- Ensure effective records are maintained and kept for project delivery
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in project management within the construction sector;
- The ability to communicate effectively is required to manage customer relationships, in addition to strong planning and organisation skills to deliver operational excellence and efficiency;
- Some experience of leading teams, and confidence in the ability to lead, influence and communicate with others to deliver targets are required;
- Financial awareness is required to deliver targets, with a desire to continuously improve safety and sustainability performance;
- An appropriate and valid CSCS card is required.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an on-going scheme where there looking to establish a centre of excellence
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.