Your new company
Local authority that are transforming the way they deliver their services, embracing digital technology in order to make them more effective, efficient and easier to access. They've set out to make their workplaces vibrant and happy places to be, places where their people feel safe, content and valued. They were thrilled to see that a recent employee survey suggests they're on the right track. 90% of those who took part agree the council is a good place to work and 92% stated they get "a great deal of satisfaction" from their work.
Your new role
Experience of working in a Local Authority environment Roles undertaken to include relevant experience of the following
- Inspection of properties and diagnosis of property defects and an understanding of building pathology
- Up to date knowledge or current building regulation
- Appropriate understanding of Health and Safety
- Understanding of the client contractor relationship and the types of contracts
- An understanding of cost engineering and VFM, using SoR coding for raising works, quote analysis and compiling scope of works
- Experience of undertaking and progressing Mutual exchange/legal disrepair/structural repairs/flood, fire &impact damaged properties
- Understanding of rechargeable repairs
- Compose responses to stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
Would require HNC qualification or above, or significant experience working in the local authority environment. Also In addition, significant experience of the following is also a criteria we are seeking - knowledge of aids and adaptions, decarbonisation.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.