Project Manager/ Construction/ Consultancy/ Inverness/ Aberdeen/ Rural
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a leading Property Consultancy to assist them in recruiting a Project Manager into either their Aberdeen or Inverness office. The Rural team provides a wide range of land, estate, farm, forestry and property management and professional rural advisory services. The team works closely with the agency and commercial business line colleagues across five offices in Scotland and with the wider team across the UK network. This role will expand the skill sets and service offering within the rural team by developing the rural building surveying and technical capability. The role will work closely with commercial building surveying and planning and development colleagues.
Your new role
- Managing and delivering planned and reactive repair, maintenance and improvement programmes and systems for a significant portfolio client and other private clients across Scotland.
- Managing budgeting, procurement, supervisory and reporting systems
- Identifying and out-sourcing additional support or expert advisory requirements
- Overseeing and reporting on statutory compliance works
- Working with shared services and portfolio management teams to maintain and develop robust contractor on-boarding processes
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant undergraduate/postgraduate degree or equivalent
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists advantageous though not a prerequisite
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to manage own time and key deliverables in a flexible hybrid working environment
- Previous consultancy or client side construction project management experience is essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.