Estimator for residential building company in Norwich
Your new company
Is a well established residential building company
Your new role
Will be supporting the Chief Estimator ensuring that commercial opportunities are optimised
- Ensuring the company's commercial interests are best served
- Supporting the Chief Estimator in the identification of risks and the application of the Commercial Standing Instructions
- Ensuring that commercial opportunities are optimised and the company's position is always suitably protected.
- Consistent provision of timely and accurate estimates, pre-acquisition studies, etc. fully utilising the appraisal system
- Working closely with the development co-ordinators to identify and consider the ground conditions to mitigate risk and value engineer seeking opportunity.
- Liaising with sales department in relation to market research and sales values
- Early engagement with housing associations in relation to affordable housing provision and offer
- Ensuring accurate and timely subcontract enquiries are used in the formulation of bids where applicable, and resolving all issues prior to land appraisal adjudication.
- Maintaining an updated cost base in liaison with the surveying teams by regular review of market prices with post contract teams
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.