Senior Building Surveyor/ MRICS/ Consultancy/ Glasgow/ Vacancy
Your new company
Hays are currently working with one of the top multidisciplinary construction consultancies in the UK to assist them in recruiting a Senior Building Surveyor in their Glasgow office due to office growth. This consultancy provide services within Building Surveying, Project Management and Cost Consultancy and are known as a very prestigious firm within the Scottish market.
Your new role
- Undertaking any type of professional work including building inspections, dilapidation's surveys and negotiations, party wall matters, etc. Produce reports and schedules as appropriate expediently following initial survey. To fulfil the role of primary client contact in this regard.
- Owning and controlling of instructions and fulfil the role of Contract Administrator/Project Manager/Project Monitor/Employers Agent and overall Lead Client Contact in connection with the procurement of new build, repair, alteration or refurbishment projects.
- Presenting the Directors with ideas for potential new business opportunities as and when possible and assisting in the production of business plan documents to progress these opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a private practice consultancy
- Have obtained RICS status or working towards your APC
- Client facing and able to build rapport with clients
- A mix of sector experience would be desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options are available and the salary will be extremely competitive with the current market and will also depend on your experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.