Geo-Environmental, Consultant, Environment, Contaminated land, Phase 1 & Phase 2, Groundwater, Gas monitoring
Your new company
A privately owned company/consultancy, with a focused specialist staff for Geo-Environmental consulting. This company strives integrate great customer service with outstanding technical excellence. Aiding support large engineering contractors, consulting engineers and developers to realise their projects.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for handling and delivering solutions to key clients and providing effective project management methods.
- You will be required to work on site and in the office.
- You will be involved in ground investigations, groundwater and deliver great technical expertise to both clients and expert Geo-environmental teams.
- You will be producing Geo-environmental Phase 1 & Phase 2 desk to study reports, conducting risk assessments and interpreting said qualitative and quantitative risk assessments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are paramount alongside, great IT literate skills to aid concise and technical reports.
- You will be working alongside other land contamination, environmental due diligence, ground investigation, groundwater and geo-technical specialists to deliver holistic solutions to clients' needs in these areas.
What you'll need to succeed
1 - 3 years plus experience in Geo environmental/Geotechnical roles.
You will hold a degree in geology, engineering geology, hydrogeology or relevant environmental science discipline.
Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial for you to have a post graduate qualification such as a Master's degree.
You should also be working towards Chartership with a relevant body, such as CIWEM IEMA or Geo Soc.
Full Rights to work in UK (No Sponsorship)
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Great pension schemes
Professional subscription covered
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Tel: 0333 010 5248