Associate (Building Services) new opportunity
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with an award-winning consultancy based in Suffolk with an impressive and varied workload. This multi-disciplinary is based in a vibrant and modern office, easily accessible and in the heart of a thriving town. This client has had incredible success over the last decade, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them during an exciting period of growth. They are looking for an Associate Building Services to join their team.
Your new role
* Management of and accountability for the Electrical Engineer team in Ipswich, supporting the business, team and colleagues to achieve maximum potential
* Oversee the delivery of Schemes to time, budget and quality measures
* Lead the Electrical Engineer team effectively with adherence to commercial performance to achieve required outputs and targets
* Support the Associate Directors, Directors and Group Directors, linking effectively and proactively with other teams within the organisation
* Demonstrate an understanding of Design and Property matters across the company
* Work proactively and flexibly to support delivery across the professional services, with a commercial and solution focused mindset
* Responsible for issue and conflict management, internally and externally with clients and partners
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree in Building Services & ideally MCIBSE and or MEIT status
* Experience in professional aspects of building services competencies including energy conservation and sustainability matters
* A comprehensive knowledge of building regulations with an understanding of planning legislation and health and safety
* Management experience and leadership competencies
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and the desire to go the extra mile
* A comprehensive knowledge of design and property matters
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and specialist design packages
* Strong experience of managing Design and Property projects and teams across a multiple client base, sectors and contracts
* A commercially astute and business focused attitude
* An ability to take ownership for own personal development
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability liaise effectively to support the delivery of professional services; business development and conflict resolution
What you'll get in return
In return, not only you will be joining a Suffolk lead in professional consultancy, but you will also work in beautiful, recently refurbished offices, where you have access to mini golf, pool tables, board games for your breaks!
You will receive fantastic career support and progression, support with wellbeing and mental health and access to collaborative charity projects. In addition you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- bonus scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.