Operational Recruitment Lead | Manchester City Centre | Up to £47,270.78
My client is a well-established Health & Social Care provider and is currently looking to recruit for an Interim Operational Recruitment Lead.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Lead to join a high performing National Recruitment Team working for a leading UK wide Health and Social Care provider. Within your new role, you will lead a team of Recruitment Coordinators, enabling the attraction, selection and recruitment of high-quality candidates, whilst also working in partnership with Central HR and other wider People Team colleagues.
You will lead on the successful recruitment and onboarding of a large number of new staff (approx. 300) within the organisation, to help achieve the needs of the people who use this organisations services.
You will be an enthusiastic and driven leader who will work collaboratively in partnership with the recruiting managers. You will want to make a positive difference in people's lives and be open, bold, and compassionate. You will play a key role leading a dynamic recruitment team, ensuring that the organisation meets the needs of their service users, by recruiting high-quality values led professionals.
It is essential that you have good creative skills, are able to think innovatively and also effectively organise and lead recruitment activity across a fast-paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and experience of recruitment processes.
- Experience of competency interviewing and other selection/ assessment techniques.
- Expertise in developing and compiling job descriptions.
- Experience of developing and managing monitoring systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Considerable line management experience and leading through others.
- Experience and knowledge of coaching techniques.
- Experience in design and facilitation of recruitment and onboarding, skills and behaviours.
- Ability to analyse complex situations and problems working collaboratively to achieve solutions.
- Report writing skills.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising 1 day per year up to 30 days)
- 1 hour a week wellbeing hour in addition to lunchbreaks
- Online wellbeing support zone
- Wide range of discount benefits including access to gym flex, various retail discounts ect.
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Other generous benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.