Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor in Bury St Edmunds
Your new company
Recruiting for an experienced Senior Surveyor experienced in residential builds to join their team in Suffolk. You will be joining an ambitious yet friendly, family-owned company.
Your new role
You'll be given the autonomy to oversee the full spectrum of costs on a development. The company prides itself on its ability to deliver quality homes at an affordable price is closely linked to tight budget controls on-site, making your role central to the success of the business and the reputation of the brand.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of building construction in a quantity surveying role.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Experience of building construction in a quantity surveying or project managing role.
- Good negotiating skills with excellent time management skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
- Company Car
- Phone and Laptop
- Health Care cover
- Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
- Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.