Our client is a highly respected Building & Project Management consultancy based in the city of London. They are URGENTLY seeking to appoint an emerging Project Manager and/or a more established PM with up to 10 years’ experience to join their expanding team.
Surrounded by a close knit team of six others, you’ll report into the Director of Project Management, assisting and / or managing various projects through all RIBA stages. Our client also has perfectly formed building consultancy and quantity surveying team too!
Three years ago they were managing schemes to circa £15m but now administering projects up to £70m such has their reputation grown. They’ve carved out a very sturdy reputation for residential & commercial redevelopment projects for both private clients and a variety CAT A & B office refurbishments for investors and institutions.
Core specification at emerging level:
- Minimum of 1-2 years post degree qualification experience, preferably in consultancy sector.
- Preferably PM or BS degree qualified (RICS accredited)
- Good team player mentality and able to manage some tasks / workloads where required.
- Good communication and IT skills (MS Word, Excel and MS Project).
- Enthusiasm, good personality and professionalism are essential.
At a Senior level;
- Construction degree with recognised PM qualification with minimum 5 years’ experience in the consultancy (preferably) industry
- Employers Agent on JCT Design & Build Contracts
- Broad Contract Administration on JCT Standard Forms of Contract
- Experience in managing commercial projects through the RIBA Stages
- Experience in either commercial (CAT A&B), industrial, distribution and residential projects
This is fabulous opportunity for a blossoming or recognised talent to join one of the ‘nice guys’ in the industry. Here you will make life-long friends with an incredibly welcoming & supportive office, you’ll also achieve ambitions of full project running experiences with direct client accountabilities (in your own style) and such variety that’ll keep you engaged and interested.
It’s an ideal setting for anyone seeking more APC development and also those who can already stand on their own two feet, seeking a long term opportunity. Our client knows the value of investing in the staff and they constantly seek to encourage promotion within.
The successful candidate(s) can expect an excellent starting salary package from £50,000 to £70,000 + generous incentive bonus scheme.
At mjhr it’s simple. Outstanding client relations and recruitment expertise, choose the experts… we make things happen. If you have the necessary skills to meet this specification, drop us a line for a confidential chat.