Your new company
You will be joining a fast paced, innovative construction company. They are a family run business with 60 years' experience of creating sustainable and innovative transportation solutions.
Your new role
The Highway Maintenance Manager role will encompass a range of responsibilities including:
* Ensuring that the Operations Manager and client is kept up to date and informed of all matters relating to the delivery of the contract area of responsibility
* Supporting clients and the internal departments from the pre- planning and pre-programming of works through to their completion
* Assisting in the application and management of the permitting process on TfL/Borough roads and liaison with stakeholders
* Overseeing the programme management of all core service works, including collaboration with internal departments key, to delivering the work
* Monitoring works and performance against contract to enable collection of weekly and monthly KPI data to be collated
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role. You will have worked on Term Maintenance contracts and will have experience in NEC, JCT and ICE contracts. You will be a strong communicator with high business ethics and a collaborative working style. To be considered for this role you will need a construction related qualification, such as NVQ 4/5, HNC or HND
What you'll get in return
As our Transport Supervisor we will offer you a range of fantastic benefits including career and professional development, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and a wide range of shopping discounts though our Rewarding Great People platform. We also offer a range of health and well-being benefits including a 24-hour advice line and support from our mental health first aiders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.