Assistant Project Delivery Manager
Your new company
You will be working for one of the UK's Top 3 utility providers who are Professionals that can help connect, heat and power over 15 million homes and businesses - in a team that works with emerging technologies to maintain 65km of gas pipes and install one million metres of fibre optic cable every year.
Your new role
Responsible for the safe delivery of all allocated tasks to support the full-fibre city build programme on behalf of our key client. The role will be to supervise the operative resources regardless if subcontract or direct. The requirement will be a minimum ratio of 80% on site and 20 % in the office. Accountable for the end-to-end life span of a primary node build. You will be providing clear instruction to ensure their planned deliverables and production outputs are achieved on time, to cost and quality in a safe and compliant manner. The role requires a person to drive production outputs and minimise any down time along with ensuring all the safety requirements are in place and complies with Kier standards.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experienced in the supervision / project management of civils and / or fibre install of a full-fibre build
* Relevant accreditations required (PIA City Fibre, Openreach)
* Strong and demonstrable supervision experience, Supervisor NRSWA qualification
* Accountable and delivery focused
* Good people management skills
* An excellent team player with a 'can do' attitude
* Self-Motivated, and Performance Driven
* Ability to liaise effectively with Highways Authorities and our internal team
* Confident and courteous in liaising with client and representatives
* Smart award accreditations NOPS
What you'll get in return
You can expect a competitive salary and an outstanding package that includes a company car or allowance, a matched pension scheme up to 7.5%, 26 days' annual leave + bank holidays (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday) together with two employee Share Scheme options (Sharesave and Share Incentive Plan)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.