Property Maintenance Operative / Multi Trader
Full-time 40 hours per week, Fixed Term contract
We are delighted to be working for a well-established public sector organisation, who are currently looking to expand their Maintenance team. Due to continuing growth, they are seeking to further build their team with Property Maintenance Operative to work within the team. The position would ideally suit someone with previous experience in construction, property maintenance or multi-trade work.
They seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity and inclusion is the key to their success.
About the role:
The role will be primarily working within a team of operatives in the Maintenance Services team, working as part of a team and independently. The role will suit someone with experience of construction, property maintenance or multi-trade work.
You will be supplied a company vehicle where necessary, overtime and good holiday benefits. These positions are full-time Mon-Fri on site in the Reading area.
- Previous experience in construction, property maintenance or multi-trade work.
- Highly motivated, and keen to work in a fast-moving sector.
- Full valid manual driving licence.
- Experience of workplace health and safety.
- The ideal candidate must be organized and able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please call Tyler on 07542858432 or apply now.